A Vintage Crate   +  TIME

I'm Back!

Yes, I have been MIA from my blog for awhile. I've been contemplating my comeback, if you will, and, well...
It can be a little intimidating to begin posting again. Do I need to explain my absence? Do I act as if I never left? Does anybody even care? And, what if I've got nothing interesting to blog about?

These are the thoughts that have been floating around in my head lately. (Why are we always our own worst enemies?) What's important is that I love blogging, miss it terribly, and truly enjoy the sharing aspect of it. Right?

Still, I am reluctant to dive back in. Why? Am I afraid of failure? What even constitutes failure in blogging? Of course, we all enjoy comments. They let us know we have readers, comrades, even fans. But, isn't it just putting ourselves out there the best part? I know I certainly feel a sense of accomplishment when I press Publish Post.

So, without further adieu, I am jumping back in...