A Vintage Crate   +  TIME

all that glitters

I have become a real vintage jewellery fan of recent years. I love the idea of owning a beautiful piece that has a history all of its own. I can't decide which is my favourite era - Georgian, Victorian or the 1920-1930's Art Deco style. Yellow gold is my personal preference and I have a real thing for pearls, add a few diamonds, maybe a sapphire or ruby and I'm yours!

So when I stumbled across 'Violet Vintage Jewellery' it was love at first sight, my favourite piece is a ring from the 1920's which I would have snapped up in a second if it had been the right size...

http://www.violetvintagejewellery.com/




9ct gold marcasite and faux pearl ring

Another selling point of the site is the bespoke services it offers; including resizing, engraving and even sourcing for a 10% commission. What a great way to get that one of a kind piece - it could be the answer to finding the perfect vintage engagement ring...

...not that I have any interest in that kind of thing...!