A Vintage Crate   +  TIME

reporting back: the affordable vintage fair

I'm reporting back from my sickbed (bothersome viral infection!) to give you the scoop from Bethnal Green's vintage fair last Sunday....

I have to say it has to be one of the best I've been to - the quality of vintage on offer was very high and the sheer abundance of independent stall holders was enough to make your head spin. There was some serious bustle happening and it was a case of having to just 'get involved' if you saw something you liked. Along with chums - Victoria and Carley (over at our gal sunday) I wasn't about to hold back....


ready.... set.....


it started friendly enough....

We made an immediate bee-line for the stage where everything was £5 - so naturally (and in the interests of blog-posting) I purchased a few lovely pieces, which I'll post about as soon as I get over this illness.

One of my favourite stalls was Frocks That Rock which had the most beautiful 1950's dress that I fell in love with, unfortunately it was a tiny UK 4-6 so no hope there! They have their own Etsy shop so take a look, and they'll be at another vintage clothing fair this Sunday at The Alice House, Queen's Park so pop in if you're about!


bunting and polka dots - oh my!


isn't she lovely?!

And of course after all that hard work we had to take advantage of the adorable cupcakes on offer and tea served in antique china tea cups.... bliss!