A Vintage Crate   +  shopping

Awesome Rug Alert!!

For the past 3 days I've been on a rug hunt-and stumbled across some amazing deals that I thought I would share with you.
1st up Overstock.com- I have ordered from them many times and have been quite pleased with their service.
These Thomas Paul rugs:

Thomas Paul Ivory Bird

Thomas Paul- Brown Floral


Amy Butler- *sigh*

Amy Butler-Ivory Floral

Amy Butler- Gray & Gold Floral

This Amy Butler rug is the same one from House Of Turquoise-Dream Home Tour -you can see a small peek of it in the foyer.

Amy Butler- Green & Blue Abstract Floral

AND Overstocks shipping is only $2.95 no matter what! Then I stumbled up these at Amazon.com Trina Turk Greek Key Rugs! *double sigh* Trina Turk- Greek Key Rugs

Im totally considering the Black & Cream one for my office makeover. So next time your rug hunting check out these sites for some good deals! Happy shopping!