A Vintage Crate   +  work

Changes coming soon & Designer MBA Camp

Hello lovelies!Hope you are all enjoying your summer and savoring every last bit of it. Before you turn around we will be drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes and preparing our holiday meals.I am still coming off my high from the Designer MBA Camp. I met some amazing women & it felt so good to be with like-minded business women.

And let me just tell you- this lady is the real deal! Her passion and knowledge of Interiors and Business is mind-blowing! Tobi truly has her finger on the pulse of what's new in the Design Industry-both on the business and design side. It was an honor to attend this camp and I am excited to continue to grow under her mentorship.

That being said- there will be some changes here starting with a new blog makeover and a re-branding of Amanda Carol Interiors. I have already added a member to my team to help me get the paperwork side of my business up to par. I will be changing and adding new services to my business. I am hoping to offer new e-design packages and some VIP services for local clients. I hope you will bear with me as I implement these changes over the next few months.

Until next time... ... ... .