A Vintage Crate   +  work

Favorite Paint Colors

Hello friends! I am still away on my little vacay with my husband but I have a little something for you. I recently contacted a few Interior Designers/ Decorators asking them what their favorite "go-to" paint color was. Here is what they had to say:


My go-to gray as of late has been "Silver Chain" by Benjamin Moore. I recently used this in our master bedroom and in a client's home throughout the main areas. It's a really soft, true gray without blue undertones.

Ok, so my "go to" color just so happens to be the color that I painted throughout my entire house... .. the color that I lost SO much sleep over after it was painted bc I hated it! And now, I love it, and it seems to work perfectly in all of my projects where the client desires a "cool, sophisticated" look



The color: Ashes by Behr

Rhoda at Southern Hospitality
Sherwin Williams Windsor Greige

Go here to see Rhodas complete transformation of her parents 70's bathroom- Its amazing what a little paint can do.

Emily Ruddo- Armonia Decors Below are my go to gray and "greige" colors that I love to use for a calming, clean and modern feel. Benjamin Moore Horizon - my foyer

Benjamin Moore Classic Gray - in my living and dining room featured in High Gloss Mag

Benjamin Moore Abalone Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter Benjamin Moore Baby Fawn - excellent if you want a gray/beige color that isn't too cool And if your looking for something shocking... . try my home office color of Benjamin Moore Electric Blue

And be sure to check out the rest of Emily Ruddo's home in the July/August Issue of High Gloss Magazine - it is AWESOME!!! Seriously drool-worthy! My current "go-to" paint color is Restoration Hardwares Stone. Its the perfect gray/beige blend. A great neutral backdrop without being boring. I used it in my 2-sotry living room and all my upstairs hallways.

So get out those paint brushes and go paint a room! I know many times people are afraid to take the leap - I'll tell you what I always tell my clients "it's just paint- if you hate it, you can always re-paint it". Whats your favorite "go-to" paint color? I'd love to know! You can also read PART 2 of "Favorite Paint Colors" HERE