A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

french farmhouse bathroom

Here's a glimpse at our newly {primp}ed bathroom.

Summer time is super busy for me with all the kids {and neighbor kids} around all day long. This summer I am focusing on a couple of bigger projects rather than many smaller ones. This bathroom redo has been on the to-do list for a while, and it includes many of my favorite elements: toile, galvanized metal, beadboard, numbers, vintage accessories, etc.

My absolute favorite thing in the whole room are these new galvanized metal farmhouse lights from Lowe's. I hated the original light fixture from the beginning, and after a little finagling and hole patching, these lights are just perfect!

This is the kids' bathroom and it is quite small and very hard to capture on camera, thus the odd angles.

I bought these number thingies ages ago and didn't realize until near the end of the project that they would be perfect above the towel hooks.

The walls are painted in a very light gray called "isle shetland gray" which is the same color I painted the girls room here.

I could never find a big enough toile shower curtain that didn't seem chintzy, so I sewed one myself.

{Rug and hand towel--Ikea}

Thanks for taking a look. It's so nice to finally get this one done. For my next big project, we'll meet outdoors!
keep primping,