A Vintage Crate   +  work

Keeping it real

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of crazy around here. I hope to be able to share some fun news soon about an opportunity that has come across my path. In the meantime I thought I would show you the current state of my dining room. Even though I have this chic, beautiful office to work in- sadly, I don't. Im usually downstairs with the kids and for now the dining room table is where its happening.
Exhibit A:
Dining table

Fabric memos strewn about:

Pillows waiting for a client install:

And stacks of files, magazines, and catalogs all needing to be put "somewhere", "anywhere" besides here!

BUT in other fun news, look what I picked up at Marshall's on Friday-(those of you who follow me on Instagram got a sneak peak):
Why yes that would be a magenta Michael Kors handbag *sigh*... hello momma!!Michael Kors purse, Michael Kors magenta handbag
Ok, hope you are all enjoying your week and please make me feel better and tell me that your dining room looks like a tornado hit it (or at least lie to me and say it does).
Cheers!