A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

{Primp} your stuff Wednesday Linky Party #6

It's time to party! Prepare to be wowed. There was so much inspiration from last week's party--here are my favorites: The Fisherman's Cottage showed her charming master bedroom, which I love so much I have two pictures to share. Here is a peek at her bed ...

and a little desk in the corner of her room.

Before Meets After updated a dresser using beautiful gray paint.

The Shabby Blue Ribbon made a cool light fixture out of mason jars.

Our Wonderfilled Life sewed some beautiful pillows--love the huge ruffle and the number detail.

Sweet Vintage Decor finished this lovely grain sack bench.

3 Ring Cottage {primp}ed an empty sunroom using a vintage metal bed and lots of red accents.

Common Ground made a summer cloche using a rusted urn and seashells.

I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. Grab my button and start linking! keep primping,