A Vintage Crate   +  table

California fun

Im back from a wonderful little vacay in sunny California. It was my father in laws birthday and we surprised him with a wonderful outdoor tuscan-style birthday party in their beautiful backyard. My mother in law lined up tables decorated with sunny tuscan linens and ceramic pitchers filled with sunflowers.

It was fun being with friends we had not seen in a while. We dined and laughed well into the evening.

On Sunday afternoon I got the chance to meet up with Courtney from A Thoughtful Place. She is such a sweetheart and beautiful inside & out. If you have not been on her blog- you must! Its full of great quick projects and organizing tips (something I suck at).

On Monday I had the honor of meeting Kishani Perera and had a private tour of her amazing shop, Rummage. You may remember her book giveaway I hosted a few weeks ago. It was such a treat to get a chance to chat with her over tea. More details on our visit later this week, plus a little "Coffee With" interview from her later this month.

Now its back to piles of laundry and a mad dash to get the kiddos ready for school that starts next week. Where has the summer gone???