A Vintage Crate   +  table

Client Project

Thank you all for the sweet comments about my sisters announcement. I can't wait to get my hands on decorating the nursery- of course along with that comes me painting it- because she's going to pull the "im pregnant and can't paint card". I know this only because I did the exact same thing to her when I was pregnant. tee heeThis week I finished up the final details and on client install that I wanted to share with you.When my client contacted me they had just moved into the home and did a complete purge and moved in only with their sofa. wouldn't you love to do that-purge everything and start over? Because they have two small children the easy to clean sofa will stay for now.

I used a large silver bowl to corral all her magazines and baskets under the coffee table for blankets.

Custom pillows made in Windsor Smith Riad and Kravet's Jelly Bean really help break up all the beige on the sofa.***quick tip**** to get the big fluffy look to your custom made pillows always use down inserts and buy the insert larger than the finished pillow size- so if you have a 20" finished pillow use a 22" down insert.

Easy decor: fill a large ceramic bowl with fresh fruit. Its inexpensive and good for you!

Small vignette with books and a succulent.

We used a pair of these Arteriors lamps on either side of the sofa. Love the hammered metal finish.

The Entry: Love this Pottery Barn console- its nice and long. We used baskets underneath for extra storage and hung this huge gray mirror with shells set in the panel.

Close-up of the shells.

We are still waiting on chairs for the kitchen table and a rug. But my client was thrilled when she came home to all of this. And this is why I do what I do! I get pure joy out of making someone's home a place of peace and comfort. Oprah once stated that "your home should rise up to greet you" and I truly believe that. Its good for the soul to have a home you love.Cheers!!