A Vintage Crate   +  work

Entry E-Designs

Hello friends! I recently finished an e-design for an entry and thought I'd share it and a few others I've worked on over the past year for clients. Entry's are one of my favorite spots in the home to design. You can create an inviting space with lots of impact with only a few pieces. I also think its a great space to splurge a little- considering this is the first thing your guest see when they come into your home.This client already had this great console piece and charcoal grasscloth wallpaper to build on. We added a large mirror, lamp and some garden stools for a colorful and chic space.

This entry had a large long blank wall that needed some life. I suggested this neutral grasscloth for texture and interest. The mirrored front console adds a bit of glam to this coastal-chic inspired space.

I loved this console so much I used it again in this space. The brass lamp and black lampshade give this entry a modern feel.