A Vintage Crate   +  YOGA

Hello Again

I’m back! For some reason, I get so disappointed when bloggers take long breaks from blogging. And then, this month I went and did that exact thing. So, I am back and I don't plan on another month as crazy as this last one, although it was an amazing month with so many fun days! Here are some pictures from our recent trip to Mexico to see my sister. I think I’ve mentioned it before, but she is a yoga instructor down there, which is amazing, but means we don’t get to see her as often as I’d like! This trip was so perfect. My whole family went so we had the perfect mix of family time, sister time, and alone time. The resort Blake and I stayed at was Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Nuevo Vallarta and they took such good care of us. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a relaxing break, they were so good about making sure we had everything taken care of and our room had this balcony with a beautiful view of the beach and ocean. Because my sister lives there, she took us into town to some of her favorite restaurants. We had dinner on the beach, Blake and I watched the sunset together, walked in the sand through the waves, it was perfect! Those walks on the beach are some of my favorite memories. On our last day there, we all went into one of my favorite little towns ever, called Sayulita. Blake and I actually spent our honeymoon there, so it holds a special little place for us. It used to be a small fishing village but over the last few years it has really taken off and is now a popular vacation destination. Even though there is now more to do, I still miss the quaint, little town we fell in love with years ago. On the beach there they offer massages for super cheap, if they offered and hour massage for the same here I think I would get one every single day! So of course my sister, Blake and I decided to get one before we left. During our massages it stated pouring rain and we could hear the sound of the rain on the tent and hitting the sand outside and it was so romantic and peaceful. We drove back to our resort in this POURING rain and went and swam around in the pool and hot tub in the before running out to the beach and floating through the waves with the rain and the sand and no one but us! I t was a romantic, fun, rainy, long perfect day. I miss my sister so much it hurts, so it was our time there with her was so special to me! I hope everyone is having an amazing summer! xo Angela