A Vintage Crate   +  table

HomeGoods Happiness

As always I am never disappointed when I visit HomeGoods. They truly have something new everyday.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this mirror. And for $59!! Anyone else totally crushing on gold right now? I swore last year that I would NOT get the gold itch- and here I am trying every which way to incorporate more of it into my home.

This was another fun mirror that would look great in an entryway hung above a console table. Try not to look at my dorky legs-LOL- I swear those pants are NOT gauchos-dont know why they look like they are!

I have to admit the lamp section is by far my favorite place to hang out! Some women collect shoes- I collect lamps!!

Some great Restoration Hardware looking furniture!

*note: This sofa was NOT the most comfortable thing* but hey it looks good!

Pillows!! A girl can never have too many pillows!

Poufs and ottomans

These poufs totally reminded me of those African JuJu hats that all the designers are using these days. The Nester did a great post about them HEREAll you would need to do is remove the stuffing inside and maybe add a button or something to the center and you'd have yourself JuJu hat for only $49 as opposed to $800!

Cant you see it?

JuJu Hat

Dont forget the enter my Layla Grayce $300 gift certificate giveaway!! The winner will be announced this Friday!