A Vintage Crate   +  work

Horizontal Stripes

Ever since I saw Mary McDonalds Black & White horizontal striped drapery I knew thats what I wanted in my new office.

Thus sending me on a hunt for horizontal striped fabric. Well folks let me tell you I came up empty handed. But I did find quite a few pictures of rooms with horizontal drapery. I love the drama and movement that it adds to the space.

Jenny- Pearl Street Interiors

Decor Pad

Source Unknown
So I did what any other intelligent person would do, buy vertical striped fabric and turn it on the horizontal. Only problem with that idea- fabric is only 54" wide and I need 108" panels. So I had to sew two of them to make a complete panel. These are not lined yet or hemmed but I was so excited to get them sewn together I hung them up immediately.

And I still have the other panel to sew- but *sigh* I ran out of fabric and had to re-order more. So I wait... ... .. BUT in the meantime THESE came in the mail today!!! and I can not wait to show you what I do with them.

We're off to visit family this weekend AND Im working on a little treat I will share with you all soon!!! (Im just full of teasers today arent I?)