A Vintage Crate   +  work

Master Bedroom E-Design

I recently finished an e-design for a clients master bedroom & sitting area. They had a huge bedroom with a set of great windows for a little sitting area.Here is what I designed for bed area:

She had a dresser with a great shape and I suggested painting it a charcoal gray. Adding new brass hardware or spray painting the existing hardware in gold glamed up the piece and finishing it off with a lamp and some fun artwork.

For the sitting area in front of these beautiful windows, I chose some simple club chairs in an Ikat print, a mirrored side table & layered rugs.

After finishing this design I now have the itch to redesign my master, and so it goes... .note: out of respect for my paying clients I will not share sources, I appreciate your understanding.If you have a space that needs a redesign contact me at: amandaeck@hotmail.com I have openings for mid August & early September.