A Vintage Crate   +  table

Fall 2012 Tablescape

Since there has been a few changes in the dining room- I decided to dress my table for Fall in lots of gold, greenery and a splash of leopard.I made two table runners out of this Leopard linen print fabric from Schumacher.

The antlers are from my mom- she picked them up for me when she went to the Longest Garage Sale in Alabama this past summer. I really wanted just the antlers but these unfortunately came with part of the scalp attached.

I found the gold acorns from Hobby Lobby. The green & gold highball glasses are a vintage find from Ebay.

The gold flatware is from Joss & Main. The linen napkins are from Williams Sonoma.

I love these faux boxwoods and I use them everywhere. I bought them two years ago from Hobby Lobby and now wish I would have bought more because I have not been able to find anymore. I placed these in some vintage brass pots I found at a local thrift store.

The gold pheasant is also from Hobby Lobby.

This huge seashell is from Z Gallerie

I filled it with large acorns and for Christmas I will probably fill it will glass ornaments.

I fell in love with this cream & green pumpkin from the grocery store and it became my inspiration for the rest of the table.

LINKING TO: Weekend Bloggy Reading

Ten June Fall Decor Party