A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

Primp Your Stuff Wednesday Linky Party #14

Happy Wednesday! It's time to link up your fabulously {primp}ed projects. But first, I am so excited that last week's party reached an all time high for link ups: 102! Woo-hoo! I love seeing everything you've been up to lately. Here are my favorites from last week's party: The 36th Avenue made the cutest fall wreath, and shows you how you can make one for yourself! Crafty Scrappy Happy {primp}ed this beautiful library card catalog. Shabby French Cottage showed off her fabulous fall mantel. Three Pixie Lane madeover this beautiful dutch secretary. Check out this and all the many charming accents in her daughter's room. Cass House found this old ladder which sits perfectly in her dining area and holds some equally cool flour sacks. A Sort of Fairytale showed off her take on the union jack. Maple and Magnolia revealed her studio which has so many fun pieces in it including this antique surveyor's cabinet that she recently refinished. I would love it if you would follow me! Truthfully, I probably won't have time to check to see if you are a follower, but it would be nice.
Grab my button so other's can join in on the fun!keep primping and link up,