A Vintage Crate   +  work

Another Spray Paint Post

Once again the power of spray paint saves the day. While trying to find accessories for my home office I decided to "shop the house". I found this glass tray that once held a coffee creamer & sugar set, a small red scalloped bowl, and a little ceramic green bird.

After a few coats of Valspar's metallic gold, we reach total chic-ness. For the glass tray I spray painted the underside- which is a great way to paint serving pieces if you still intend to use them for food. (mirrored tray from Target)

I found this great urn from HomeGoods-liked the shape but not so much the color.

A few coats of Krylon's bright yellow- perfection.

This ceramic boot was a clearance item from Hobby Lobby last year. Again great shape, sad print.

After- Krylon's Gloss White

So next time you need some accessories- shop your house and grab that can of spray paint it will work wonders and cover a multitude of ugly!