A Vintage Crate   +  work

Fabulous Entries

Happy Monday!! I am happy to report that Fall has finally made it to Texas. I have had the windows open all weekend!
Today I have entires on the brain. I am re-working an inspiration board for my client and wanted to share some of these fabulous ones I found.
A gallery wall is a great way to fill up a large hallway-type entry.

Source: eclecticrevisited.wordpress.com via Amanda on Pinterest Even if you dont have an "official" entry- make one! I love this little gold & marble console table centered between the two doors.

Source: nestegg.typepad.com via Amanda on Pinterest I love this mirror and never tire of it! A small basket is a great way to corral all those shoes.

Source: decor8blog.com via Amanda on Pinterest Gold & spa blue- need I say more?

Source: goodlifeofdesign.blogspot.com via Amanda on Pinterest An oversized mirror placed behind a console table is a great way to make a space feel larger.

Source: thedecorista.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest Love this rustic paneled ceiling!

Source: desiretoinspire.net via Amanda on Pinterest Why not add a settee in your entry? A great place for slipping your shoes on and off.

Source: pinkwallpaper.blogspot.com via Amanda on Pinterest
This rustic dresser was the inspiration for my clients entry.

Source: nestegg.typepad.com via Amanda on Pinterest

My Clients entry:

Have a great day! Im off to go enjoy some of this weather before its gone!