A Vintage Crate   +  trip

I Adore- Adore Magazine

I have lamented the loss of High Gloss Magazine for sometime now,but I have new hope with the latest issue of Adore. Adore magazine is an Australian based Home & Lifestyle magazine- eye candy at every click of the mouse. They just celebrated their One Year Anniversary and it doesn't disappoint.
These first few images literally made me gasp out loud! Such great inspiration for a home office.

Black and white striped curtains!

This beautiful bar cart is from Society Social

Love the painted gold base of this tulip table.

Great vignette.

Trellis upholstered headboard- Navy and yellow!

Head over to Adore for more!! and check out their past issues as well!Im so excited to have finally got my home office photographed today by the talented Christa Elyse. Hope to post those soon!