A Vintage Crate   +  trip

New Lamps

A few weeks ago I visited my local Habitat Restore and scored a pair of Visual Comfort lamps for $30 each! They were brand new and were only missing shades.

I added these black linen shades from Ballard Designs:

I also received the new Nate Berkus book- The Things that Matter and let me tell you its amazing! I haven't even got to all the eye candy because Im so caught up in the story!! I cried my eyes out when I read the part about him losing his partner in the 2004 Tsunami.

After several pages in Nate talks about decorating your home with pieces that speak to you and have meaning to you and your family. So between my new lamps I added a couple of books we bought on our trip to London and added a piece of coral from our vacation in Florida. Both great reminders of sweet time my hubby and I spent alone without kids!!

And in other exciting news----- I finally found THE chandelier for my dining room! It will be installed later this week and I can't wait to have that photographed and checked off my "to-do" list!A little peek of the chandelier- its Currey & Company-Demure