A Vintage Crate   +  trip

The Office Reveal

Well the good news is my office looks amazing (in person), the bad news- its not too photogenic. Both my photographer and I have tried taking pictures and we think it just comes down to the lighting. The morning sun comes blasting in and the afternoon sun is nowhere to be found- due to the neighbors house next door. So I figured I've been waiting long enough to show it to you. But lets just take a look at the before shall we:

After: *****With the black & white vertical drapes******************

NOW: With my DIY- horizontal stripe drapes--- MUCH better

This is the side of the room that just did NOT turn out well. Because my office has to also function as a guest bedroom I decided to make the twin bed more sofa-like. I made the upholstered headboard and used diamond-like buttons for the tufting.

More detail photos: HERE There you have it. I hope to have more detail photos sometime next week. Have a great weekend!! Linking to:

Beneath My Heart- Best DIY project of October

Home Stories A to Z Link Party

Weekend Bloggy Reading