A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Christmas Tablescape

Today Im participating in Centsational Girls HomeGoods Holiday tablescape contest.

It all started with these little glitter bird candles I scored at HomeGoods a few weeks ago. I decided to place them in little nest sprayed with glitter and set inside my $1 birdcages I bought last year. These made the perfect centerpieces for my china.

I used my gold trimmed wedding china, set on gold chargers and wrapped each plate with champagne colored ribbon.

For the table centerpiece I gathered several candlesticks purchased over the years (all from HomeGoods- of course) and set them amongst the greenery.

I love this photo where you can see my tree in the distance.

A two-tiered tray holds silver and gold ornaments.

My buffet is dressed with greenery and a white paper mache' deer.

Hope you enjoyed my little Christmas in the dining room. Cheers!
Also linking to:
The Lettered Cottagefive days five ways christmas linky party | because every day is different