A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

Primp Your Stuff Linky Party #72 and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Wednesday! It's time to link up all your fabulously primped projects, including anything you have made, or made to look better, or anything you have found to {primp} your space.
Twigg Studios' winter wonderland bauble has me in the mood to get started on some Christmas projects. This combines two of my favorite Christmas-time images: bottlebrush trees and deer.

So cute! Before we start the party I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving!I hope everyone has a great weekend. I really am thankful for everything in my life right now so my recent project says it all.

I am also thankful to my wonderful sponsors :

Maison de Michele

French Bleu Vintage

French Charmed

Princess Green Eye

BurlapFabric.com

Elisabeth Michael DesignsIf you would like to become a sponsor just in time for Christmas, contact me at maraven{at}sfcn{dot}org

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Now it's time for the party:
Please become a follower if you are not already, and grab my button to post somewhere on your blog so others can join in on the fun!