A Vintage Crate   +  stuff

The Container Store

I was so excited to be invited to a special pre-opening preview of our new Container Store thats opening up this weekend. We were served a delicious lunch from our local Hubbell & Hudson Bistro and given the best goodie bag ev-ah!

The Container Store has always been my "go-to" store when I need to get inspired to "get organized". There is literally a box, bin or bottle for everything!

There is an entire wall of hooks and hangers!

Love all their office storage. You could totally do a little "Cloffice" space in a spare unused closet.

These cool decorative panels come in a 4-pack and make great wall fillers.

When my garage grows up it wants to look like this.

Then there's the wrapping paper isle- be still my heart... ...

How about you- do you get all giddy when you see all this organizing stuff? Im off to go clean out a closet or two... .