A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Christmas Vignettes

I'm linking up today at Rhoda’s from Southern Hospitality.  There are some beautiful vignettes out there in blog land.  Here are a few of mine.

Silver & gold entryway table

vingnette1

100_9772

The silver tray is from a Target after Christmas sale.  I filled it with green moss, 2 white Christmas tree candles & silver and gold ornaments- easy peasy.

 

vin2

 

The tree on the right is my tomato cage tree stuffed in a simple inexpensive urn.  EVERYTHING looks better in an urn. right?

vin5

vin4

 

Top of chest that sits in the corner of the family room.  Not fully liking this display-may have to do some more tweaking…….The feather tree was from last year.  The lacquer tray is from a garage sale.  I filled it with greenery, a glitter chapel ornament from Wal-Mart and some inexpensive Christmas balls in a garage sale brass pedestal urn (that I have yet to spray paint-in time……in time……) Oh and my “E” plate from Hob Lob!

100_9774

Glass hurricane filled with candles and ornaments then wrapped with greenery- again easy-peasy.

100_9777

 

The top of my antique hutch in the dining room.  Green branches that I spray painted white & tossed on glitter –then stuffed them in the large glass vase (LOVE that vase-Marshalls baby!)  A couple of metal trees that were ug-ly, ug-ly gold-spray painted silver, my Target mercury glass bird from last year (man-I wish Target had more mercury glass this year!) some greenery and done!

100_9779

Now skip on over to Rhodas and check out all the other fun vignettes.  Merry Christmas!!