A Vintage Crate   +  stuff

Client Project

I went to see the progress on my clients home this past week. Things are really starting to come together beautifully! The lighting went in this past week as well as the flooring.

Kitchen:

My clients have impeccable taste and chose this beautiful Arabesque tile from Walker Zanger with slate gray grout.

A pair of Currey & Company Grayson Lanterns hang above the island.

My favorite chandelier is the one in the master bedroom! Currey & Company Waterloo. And look at that gorgeous lime-washed wood ceiling!

We used these quatrefoil shaped flush mounts from Visual Comfort for the back entry and hallway.

This little guy- is from Overstock.com and according to my client was a pain the booty to put together!! Its very similar to this Pottery Barn version- but for a fraction of the price. But buyer beware- you will have to put every teeny tiny little crystal on this chandelier- my clients husband said it would have been worth it to buy it already assembled from Pottery Barn. So I guess it comes down to time or money,right?

Another Visual Comfort flush mount.

The floors pre-stain. My client shopped herself for these amazing floors- they are reclaimed wood that is flown in from France! gorge! can't wait to see them with the darker stain!

Now we get to move onto the fun stuff- furnishings & accessories!! My client already has some beautiful pieces that just need a little DIY-painting and updating. I'll post the progress of those as we move forward.