A Vintage Crate   +  table

Holiday Home Tour Part 2

Its another Holiday Open House Blog Party at A Soft Place to Land. Go link up and show off your home!

Here are some more pictures of my Holiday Home- Im not real good with the camera so know that it does look better in person! (come on over-I'll make you some tea)
I think you can click on the picture to make them larger.

Here is the front porch:

The Front Door

The Stair Case

My place settings- (Marshall's deal!!! $3 a plate!!)

My Collection of Santas

Kitchen Window (LOVE the Black and White Damask)

My "Paris" Guest Bathroom

The Dining room table (notice the Lap Top)

JOY Plates- I did myself- I'll post a DIY on these soon

Mirror in Kitchen

Dining Room (Got this angel 3 years ago Target Online it was $100 marked down to $20!!!)