A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Holiday home tour

My garden urn with a little Christmas bling sits right by the front door

My small downstairs guest bathroom with my Paris-inspired tree

My tomato cage tree in the entry

Staircase

My $10 garage sale mirror gets some bling with a napkin ring, boxwood garland and a "JOY" ornament

My Pottery-Barn inspired coffee table piece. I used Reindeer Moss, 3 large chunky candles, and mercury glass balls and small silver balls set inside a large basket- total cost was under $25-the Pottery Barn version-not including a basket- $60!

My tree! all 12 feet of it. It is soooo hard to photograph this thing-it does look grand in person-and EVERY year I complain about how hard it is to put up and decorate and EVERY year once its up-I LOVE it.

Entry Niche- I usually go all out with tons of "stuff" here-but this year I went with the "less" is more feel. Greenery stuffed in an urn, sparkle-blingy picks (yes that is a word) and a small mirror ornament.

My handmade stocking-dont look too close you'll see all my boo-boos!

Some bling to the lampshade

My feather tree from DaySpring that I heard about from Nester. I bought the "Happy Birthday Jesus" ornament set too- LOVE LOVE

my Pottery Barn table thing again

My couch with her NEW slip cover-LOVE LOVE and oh that little black pillow with snowflakes? yea-its a placemat from Tar-jay made into a pillow!!

Top of my refrigerator- My candy-cane centerpiece I used from my Tea party, little Gingerbread people and a candle wrapped in yummy chocolate brown ribbon.

My Gingerbread house I made-and dont look too close cuz the roof is caving in-really!!

My glass jars filled with cookie ornaments and marshmellows!

Dining room table

Tree branches from the back yard stuffed into an after Christmas sale urn, some greenery and glittered leaf ornaments. simple, yet elegant (I sound like an HGTV host)

My little tree with my $1 "Believe" and "Faith" signs from Michaels

I gathered all my silver and added candles to my garage sale buffet.

And that completes the inside home tour- well there is my bedroom with my brown & blue tree-but I didnt make the bed or put away the laundry so Im not letting you in there! you might not come out-its pretty bad!
Im linking this to some fun Holiday Home Tour Blogs

Southern Hospitality

The Nester

Melissa at The Inspired Room

Thrifty Decor Chic