A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Holiday Vignette

Because of the size of our tree (12 foot) I have to make some furniture adjustments when the tree goes up. My dresser/buffet that usually sits between two leather club chairs gets moved to the wall under my Paris Map. I spent the last week trying to decorate it and kept coming up short.
Although I LOVE the glittery garland and the gold trees-it just felt like it was missing something.

So off to HomeGoods I went- and what to my wondering eyes should appear-this beautiful bronze-like deer! He literally jumped into my cart begging to come home with me.
Here he is styled with gold & silver ornaments in clear glass jars.

And here he is with some icy blue ornaments thrown in.

I can't decide which I like best-with or without the blue. Im leaning towards the blue because it ties into the coffee table vignette.

and Im still trying to find a way to incorporate the glittery gold garland- but its too bulky with the deer.So what are your thoughts. Blue or no blue?