A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Holiday Vignettes

Greetings friends! I have finally put away my last box of Christmas decor and told myself "no more!". I am not going to decorate every last corner of my home like years past-I say that today but knowing me the urge will hit and I will be climbing back up into the attic.Here are a few vignettes from around the house I wanted to share: Some pinecone ornaments fill my thrift store brass dish and simple greenery in my cream ceramic urn.

I kept my coffee table simple- fresh white poinsettia, pinecone ornaments, my deer antlers and glass balls in a large gold bowl.

More glass ornaments fill inexpensive glass jars and a simple eucalyptus wreath hangs from my Paris map.

My entry table holds a pair of evergreen trees and a pair of white deer from a local thrift store. (Im kind of kicking myself because those deer were brass and I spray painted over them white! What was I thinking!!)

Ok now Im off to enjoy the rest of the holiday season- no more decking the halls-from here on out its hot cocoa, Christmas magazines and holiday music! Until I get on Pinterest and want to decorate all the things!!! Linking to: Southern Hospitality's Holiday Vignettes

Nesters 2012 Tour of Homes