A Vintage Crate   +  work

My Sisters House

Today I wanted to share with you my sisters house all decked out for Christmas. This year she is hosting Christmas Eve in her home so her motto this year was "go big- or go home!".
Front Door:

Even the garden lion got all dressed up for the holidays:

The dining room:

She tied dollar store wreaths onto the backs of the chairs:

Love her glitter deer she got from Michaels.

She wanted garland & ribbon draped around her chandelier- and guess who teetered on top of the table to get that done? moi' cuz I love her!

Her kitchen is all decked out in Red & Green

The Starbucks tree!

Love her bakers rack all filled with goodies!

Huge glitter snowball ornament sits inside a festive red bowl:

The tree:

Yorkie Ornament:

Real Yorkie! This is Taxi- a rescue dog my sister and her hubby adopted last year. She rules the roost!

The Fireplace:

Also wanted to show you her bedroom wall we painted in stripes earlier this year. We are still working on her room and I hope to have some After photos soon!

Hope you enjoyed the tour! And are enjoying the last few days of hustle & bustle before Christmas!