A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

She's baaaack! {another elf on the shelf prank}

Our elf on the shelf, Christy has been back for a few days. This morning she showed up with a green moustache and a note that read, "I moustache you a question: What do you want for Christmas?"

The funny thing is, she's not the only one who found herself with a moustache ...

All the kids woke up with one. What a silly elf! This little girl always wakes up happy, moustache or not.

Not everyone was happy about it though.

The other kids refused to be photographed.

I've started my Christmas decorating, here's a peak ...

I was also getting ready to add a Christmas message to my chalkboard, and this is what I found. My 5-year-old has just learned to write her name, I think it's the cutest thing in the world.

I love this girl!

P.S. Don't forget to enter to win this $50 French Bleu Vintage Giveaway here!