A Vintage Crate   +  what I love

a chair mini makeover, new camera, and a favorite find

Now that the craziness of Christmas is over and the kids are back in school, I was able to finish a little project--a chair mini makeover. I say mini, because it didn't need much done. Just a coat of white paint, and distressing ( I kept the existing seat cover). Right now it's sitting in the corner of my dining nook, and paired with a faux grain sack pillow. I got a new camera for Christmas, so hopefully after I learn to use it properly, my pictures will continue to improve. Funny thing is, I just barely learned some cool tricks on my really old point and shoot camera. Maybe I'll take a photography class so it doesn't take years to learn. I also got these cute nesting doll measuring cups. I originally saw them at Urban Outfitters, but finally snatched them up one day when i spied them at JC Penny's {coupon in hand}. I'm off to move some furniture around, and pump myself up for some bigger paint jobs. keep primping,