A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

doily heart garland {a ten minute valentine's project}

Here's a quick and easy heart garland made from paper doilies.This idea has been sitting in my head for a few days,and I finally was able to sit down and just do it. I'm not sure why I waited, because it really only took about 10 minutes to do.I flip back and forth between loving just whites and neutrals, to loving lots of color. Right now I am more on the white/neutral side, so I wanted a valentine banner that wasn't screaming pink and red. These white doilies were the perfect median. I had these paper doilies on hand because I use them to wrap my etsy shipments in, but I know you can buy them at Target, Walmart, and probably just about any craft store. I simply stacked a few together, folded in half and cut a half heart shape. Then I opened and strung them with red and white baker's twine, for just a teeny bit of color.I love how the light shines through! Pin It
Do you notice a little head above here?That's my little helper, who always seems to find her way into my photos. Speaking of my little helper, I tried a little hair-do on her, a little heart twist, inspired by this on pinterest. That's about as fancy as we get around here.Don't forget, today is the last day to enter to win one of these:Giveaway ends today at 5:00 pm MST {go here to enter}keep primping,

Pin ItFollow Me on Pinterest