A Vintage Crate   +  Rugs USA

Rugs USA Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try out a rug from Rugs USA. I had several to choose from and finally decided upon the Radiante Hearts rug

When it arrived it was even better than I expected. Its always hard to order something on-line not knowing what your going to get, but this rug far exceeded my expectations. I have since recommended Rugs USA to my e-clients. I decided to put it in my entry, but I love it so much Im thinking of moving it into my master bedroom.

Close-up of the rug. The colors are cream, aqua blue and gold.

Here are some other amazing rugs from Rugs USA and many of them are on sale!

Modern Trellis

Trans Ocean Chains

Safavieh Dhurri

Surya Jill Rosenwald

So be sure to check out Rugs USA next time your in the market for a rug. They not only carry rugs but great mirrors and lamps as well.