A Vintage Crate   +  idea

The After Christmas Blahs... .

Anybody else get the After Christmas blahs? You know that let down feeling? All the holiday hoop-la is over? the long dreaded winter? Well that is where I am at- as I sit here and sniff may way though this. See not only do I have the blahs - I have the lovely after Christmas cold *sigh* (which may add to my blah-ness) Anyway- just so you know I wont park here. I go though this every year and my anti-dote? Tea-lots of it- and magazines- the January issues are always packed with great decorating and organizing ideas. I love getting into the de-cluttering zone. Its that whole out with the old- in with the new. So for your enjoyment I posted some inspiring pics to get you and me out of the blahs and into the ahhhhs!

(photos courtesy of Candice Olsen, Womans Day,Brandon Barre)