A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

burlap beauties and the coming together of a piano room

The piano room is slowly coming together.

I've added some things that I'm currently loving: naked books,

murcury glass and rustic touches,

and burlap beauties found online or on etsy.

I purchased the burlap pillows on etsy, the other is from Restoration Hardware.

After searching far & wide for a piano with little luck, we ended up with this beauty we are actually babysitting for a neighbor who had to move across the country.

I'm thinking this wall above the sofa needs a little something, maybe a shelf that will hold black and white photos, another project to add to my to-do list.

I'm loving this burlap rug purchased here.

Of couse this room will see more changes in the future, but I think it's a good start.