A Vintage Crate   +  room

Color Calamity

I am dying on the alter of color conundrum!  I have gone through 8 little tester pots and outta  pocket over $40 for my dining room makeover.  I know in my “head” what I want but I cant seem to get it to translate onto my walls.  Im looking for a blue/green/grey look.  Not too light, not too dark.  I dont want it to look like a bathroom but still have a “spa” blue/sea green look.  Ya know?  Im going batty people, sheer analyzed until Im paralyzed.  Here’s what I’ve narrowed down to from left to right.  Benjamin Moore’s Wythe Blue, BM’s Wedgewood Grey, BM’s Covington blue and my own creation in the upper right hand corner (mixing my acrylic paints).  Note this room gets some light but not direct light-so it can be on the darker side more times than not.  HALP! 

100_9080

and here it is in another light (see the colors change)

100_9082