A Vintage Crate   +  shopping

All things fairy

So my 6 year old daughter is in LOVE with fairies. I mean IN LOVE! Thank you Disney Tinkerbell! So she wants ALL THINGS FAIRY- including her new room. We are currently moving her into the larger bedroom and I thought I would do a little make over while Im at it ( like I need an excuse to decorate) Anyway-the whole Tinkerbell fairy thing its just not something I really want to do considering my daughter changes her likes & dislikes daily. So after lots of thought & shopping- I have decided on pink & green with bits of fairy here & there- that way if she decides fairies are not for her-we can remove them but keep the overall bones of the room. Here is some pics of the before room.

And here is a sneak peak of the colors & fabrics.

I will post after pictures as soon as Im done. We started painting yesterday- and when I say "we" I mean daughter and I. And let me tell you painting with a 6 year old NOT a good idea. That is another blog in itself- but lets just say she has now declared that when she gets "her" own house she will paint it anyway she wants & I will have to follow "her" decorating rules! I have created a "Martha" geez!