A Vintage Crate   +  work

Design Bloggers Conference

Im so excited to be heading out to the 2013 Design Bloggers Conference in LA! There is such an awesome lineup of speakers I can barely contain myself. Windsor Smith, Tobi Fairley, Charlotte Moss-- not to mention the cocktail party over at HD Buttercup with Million Dollar Decorator stars Mr. Jeffery Alan Marks and Ross Cassidy! Someone pinch me!! Im hoping to come away from this conference inspired and energized and ready to take my business and blog to the next level. In the meantime here are a few phone pics of my week. Some new pillows I delivered to my client:

Im working on a little lavender color scheme for a client and Im a bit excited about this!

We delivered a coffee table & rug to a client- now all thats left to add to the space is lamps and accessories and a few more pillows:

And my iPad needed a little dressing up so I found this cute Kate Spade pink & orange cover--Im in love.

Have a great weekend! You can follow me on Instagram to see my pics from the blogger conference and yes I will be posting my outfits everyday while Im there- it wont be Red Carpet material by any means! but hey its fun to pretend!Cheers!!