A Vintage Crate   +  trip

Dining in Blue

Today Im participating in Roomspiration over at Involving Color. Head on over to see home lovely dining rooms.
I have finally gotten around to posting the dining room pictures. Why its taken me so long- I have no answer for you. I have to admit Im running out of my blogging mojo. But enough of my blogging brain fog- here’s the long awaited dining room re-do.
BEFORE:100_9144

100_8127
I served myself up a nice plate of blue color choices:100_9170
Color choices on the wall: this was over $50 in paint samples
100_9149
But in the end it was well worth it!
AFTER:

Its really hard to get a good picture of the stripe effect. Its the same paint color just one is in a flat and the other is in a semi-gloss.100_9164
100_9168

Paint: Benjamin Moore: Wedgewood Gray in Flat & Semi-Gloss
Chandelier: OverStock.com
Lamps: HomeGoods
Buffet: Dresser from GoodWill that received a little makeover
Mirror: Sams Club (bought it over 15 years ago and it still looks good)
Dining Table: Wedding gift many,many, many years ago
Dining Chairs: Restoration Hardware
Rug: HomeGoods
Dog: Our little Westie McKenzie