A Vintage Crate   +  style

Flush Mount Lighting

Recently I was sourcing some flush mount lighting for a local client and thought I would share some of my favorites with you. Flush mount and semi-flush mount lights are perfect for those spaces that have limited ceiling height. Hallways, closets, laundry rooms, even walk-in kitchen pantry's are great spaces for these lights. First lets show the No, No light- you know that infamous "boob light" we all have seen or had in our homes.

And here are some pretty alternatives: The Sausalito from Troy lighting in semi-flush mount:

I like this drum-shade version from Ballards:

This one from Pottery Barn is great for when you want that bell-style jar but your ceilings are low:

This one from Allen Roth at Lowes is a steal at $89.00

One of my favorites is this Visual Comfort Basil Flush Mount:

We used this in one of my clients hallway and back entry in the gunmetal finish:

Which ones do you like? do you have any other flush-mount favorites? I'd love for you to share.