A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

In the mood for spring

I pulled out a few things to bring a little spring into my home:

old pots, hydrangeas tucked in a tin crate, and a little birdie .

I found this fun little green house at a thrift store years ago. I almost gave it away but then forgot about it--its been sitting in my garage for 5+ years. After a good cleaning, I filled it with some greens, a nest and a bird.

I added some new pillows made from material purchased at Ikea for about $4/yard,

and a thrift store bunny with a burlap bow sitting in an old urn along with some other spring-time goodies.

These fun "tags" were purchased at a consignment store. These little bunnies, chicks and eggs are made out of plaster but almost look metal.

I also found this sweet sign (made by Simply Shabby Chic) atthe thrift store for a couple of dollars.

This blue frame was also a thrift store find (are you seeing a pattern here?), along with the bunny and white floral ball.

Come on spring, I'm ready.I'm linking to this fabulous party by Jennifer Rizzo.