A Vintage Crate   +  table

Restoration Hardware's got color

When I say "Restoration Hardware"- I'm sure this image is what comes to mind:

Lime washed woods, lots of linen and void of color.

Now don't get me wrong I adore the Belgian style and have drooled endlessly over their showroom and catalogs. But I also crave color and feel that I would tire of this look throughout my entire home. So much to my surprise I received an email from Restoration Hardware introducing their new 2012 Source Book. My heart did a little pitter patter when I saw this:

Color!!! and blue of all colors - one of my favorites.
Now I'll just give you some blues to drool over (get your Pinterest finger ready)

Along with their blues there is the warm charcoal gray - which I think pairs lovely with the blue.

Now don't get your pretty little heads worried - Restoration Hardware still holds true to their lovely neutrals - but they've mixed it up and bit and added some new elements to keep it from feeling so matchy-matchy:

I was also excited to see a few pages dedicated to our Houston flagship store that they opened earlier this year - this place is amazing.

Funny story - I was actually in the store the day they did this photo shoot - I was standing right behind the photographer when he took this shot.

He was actually sitting on a coffee table with his camera on a tri-pod taking careful care to get the right shot. I so wanted to just walk up to him and ask if I could get some pointers. I'm sure he would have shooed me away!

And this---- is the 3rd floor rooftop garden - *sigh* it is a sight to behold!

Well I hope you enjoyed the tour and got some great inspiration!