A Vintage Crate   +  work

Return Receipt

Have you ever had one of those days when you wish your children came with a return receipt. You know "this one's not working- I'd like to return it for another one" or "this one does not turn off- can I get a new one" Well today is one of those days. My 5 year old is in one of her whining, complaining, the world is not on my side day. My 17 month old just follows me from room to room crying for no reason. I told my husband if he comes home and there are no children to be found- I know nothing!Its a beautiful day outside- so I bundle them up and send them out thinking "ok- this will give me at least 20 min. of uninterrupted time to drink my tea" NOT HAPPENING. 5 min. later in they come- "we're bored" "im hungry" "can I watch TV?" "Ethan dont touch me- your dirty" "waaaa waaa waaaa" . So indstead of being on the 6 o'clock news headline- reading Woodlands Mother Losses it" I have decided with the urging of my sister to "blog-it-out" and you know what- I think its working. I can make it through this day. I will keep my children a day or two longer- plus I cant find that dang receipt anywhere!