A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

Spring is coming {chocolate bunnies and a vintage sheet bunting}

Now that it's March, I pulled out my bunny collection and a vintage sheet bunting sewn this time last year.

I've found some chocolate bunnies at the thrift store. This one wears a yellow and white twine ribbon that came on some freshly baked bread recently purchased. Anyone else save every last bit of ribbon you get?

I made this bunting last spring from some vinta ge sheets also found at the thrift store.

I'll be pulling out more of my spring stuff in the next couple of weeks in the hopes that at least the inside of my house will look springy, even if the outside doesn't.

P.S. Come back tomorrow for the start of Primp Your Stuff Wednesday! Follow along with me on: facebook pinterest instagramlinking to this fun party ...