A Vintage Crate   +  room

Inspiration Board

I found this amazing ornate frame at Hobby Lobby for only $13! It had some small dings & cracks in it-but that just adds to the character right? It was a bright gawdy gold but after some spray paint love it was a crisp glossy white.

To make the board part- I got some foam core board (is that what thats called?), some cork squares, hot glue gun, and drop cloth (surprise, surprise).

OH and Duct Tape (did you know it now comes in cool colors?!?!) (but I opted for the white)

I cut my foam board to the size of the frame opening. Then I hot glued the cork squares on top.

Then I wrapped the drop cloth over it and hot glued it to the back. Popped it into the frame and secured it in the frame with the duct tape.

It now hangs in my craft room/ mom cave ready for fabric & paint swatches!!

Hopefully I will do a full post on the making of my craft room. Until then here is a small sneak peak.