A Vintage Crate   +  style

Master Bedroom Updates

I wanted to share a few quick photos of my bedroom paint color. I have used Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter in many clients homes- but never in my own- until now. And let me just say I wanted to scream "paint all the things!!" Its such a beautiful and versatile color.Here it is first going up against the beige walls:

On Sunday morning my hubby and I just sat in bed admiring our new walls. Well he was admiring them and all I was thinking about was how to style this chest-and what to hang on the wall (which we did figure out and I cant wait to show you!!)

I added the West Elm jute rug and love how much bigger the room feels now. Those benches will be recovered soon.

I also stopped by one of my clients this weekend and checked on the painting of her bathroom cabinets. We choose Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray. Its nice and light with just the right hint of gray and looks great with the marble countertop. Tomorrow the wallpaper goes up!!

I also dropped off a pair of Kelly Wearstler pillows. Love this pattern!

Hope to share more updates soon! Im holding myself to the wall to get my bedroom done before I change my mind on something!! Fabric has been ordered for pillows and reupholstery so there is no going back! or is there??? hmmmCheers!!